December 19, 2010

766

1
Lil' petite news from the worst town... Some journalist noticed... That since years... Statues of old celebrities

are systematically hidden every time there is an exposition at the town hall... ^^



.







2
Helmetless football...

.







3
And you see the story behind... ^^









4
I agree... Who knew these guys would be that funny this time ?...









5
Well... Since there is two kind of resurrection... I post you the pic of that prick below... Who is going to see

his blood if he keeps on exaggerating... You know... Nobody wanted him in heaven... So he's already back...
And I sort of took his place... He don't dare write... He didn't studied medicine... Total looser...
Finding nothing better to do than accusing me again... Funny how resembling...

.
You know... In one of these novels... He bet that much less people who'd believe in Jesus - Christ if he used
to defecate on the floor in front of everybody... And since months... I have a prick... In the apartment
below... Who try to make me wet my pants in front of everybody... I just gave you his pic...




6
Ach...

.







7
So... It's Chambord or nada... No choice left... And an island...

To create a country... In decades...









8
No worries...









9










10
New on Vimeo...









11

.








12










13










14










15










16










17










18










19










20










21










22

 

 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.