July 6, 2012

1813

1
 
Hello, everybody.
 
 
 
10:59 Los Angeles / 14:59 Rio de Janeiro / 19:59 Paris / 23:29 Mumbai / 02:59 Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
We know that the politicians know that scientology is a
life destroying scam to whom they give rights to do so.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
I can’t wait to be in California.
 
 
Also to be attacked by scientologists.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
Uh – oh !
 
 
Denise Richards asked for another storm last night.
And I don’t find this photo of her in big size.
That can’t be good.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
But, as far as I know, Lauren Sivan is faithful.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
( photo of Lauren Sivan’s showing the key to her new home that I don’t find anymore because she erased the tweet )
 
Suspense.
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
What ?
 
 
And me ? Do I am faithful ? Ah ! Too much ! But actually am too poor for that. You’d humiliate me to hard with just a silence.
So, I flirt with everything that has a pulse or I’d just look plain ridiculous. Pathetic to the bone.
 
Well… By everything, I mean everything but Kylie Minogue. She lied too much to me. Too long. We’re at war ! She’s banned from the mOtherblog.
At night when we dream, because HE’s only Love & Goodness, Father summons's us and all for couple therapy sessions.
 
Last time I said that I was not going to be toy 371 in her to-do list. Ah ! Taaake that !
I know I have a lot of imagination, but see, that can be a lot of fun too.
 
370 surprised you, huh ? Huh ? Love ♪ love ♪ love ♪ : Yeah, sure.
 
#TrueStory
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
Love you, Mother of Dragons, Queen of Horses, Sister of Bears !
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
Yeah, post 17 makes me, right now, feel guilty.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
But maybe I shouldn’t.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
Hu – hu – hu.
For managing to have a photo of you here again !
Even if it’s that one, koocachoo.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
25
 
 
Good weekend, everyme.
 
#IVisiblyNeedIt
 
)
 
 
Copyright © ö
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com Minimalized by Jesus.